• 2 Bedrooms
• 1 Shower
• 1 Toilet
• Single-Car Carport
Have a look at a lovely two-bedroom home that is situated on a
permanent residential site in a dog-friendly park.
Home has had a recent total renovation of the bathroom, and the kitchen
has had new benchtops, a new oven, and new stovetop, and has a 1
sq.m. walk-in pantry. Utilities are all gas with an electric dishwasher.
The dining area has a 1 x 1/2 sq.m. storage cupboard. The main double
bedroom has a 1.8 x 1.2 m walk-in robe and a ceiling fan, while the
second bedroom has a built-in wardrobe. Also boasts a small office area
at the back of the house. Home is carpeted throughout, has air-
conditioning, and definitely comes with storage to spare.
Located on beautiful Blackhead Beach, this home is close to shops,
library, butchers, and Foodworks, which are a 10-minute drive away.
Forster/Tuncurry is a 30-minute drive, while Taree a 30-minute drive.
The site on which the home is situated is a permanent residential site,
and site fees are $146.20 per week. Because this an over 55s village,
the buyer (if a pensioner) will be eligible for rental assistance from
Centrelink. Other costs involved are for water and electricity, which is
• Taree (36 km, 30 minutes from Tuncurry). Daily flights to Sydney.
• Yes, major bus companies travelling the Pacific Highway have
• arrangements to stop.
• South Street in Forster is where most of the medical services are
• located including a private hospital. Taree Base Hospital is large
• and well equipped. New Emergency Department.
• Forster with 24-hour policing.
• The Great Lakes Advocate (Weekly Paper).